1. Make sure that your pledge includes the Supporter's Hat
- For Kickstarter backers:
- Follow this guide to view your A Hat in Time pledge.
- Verify that the pledge description includes the Beta Build or the Supporter's Hat, or that your pledge is at the $40 USD tier or above.
- If you are not a Kickstarter backer:
- Make sure that you have purchased the Beta Build Upgrade or the Deluxe Edition of A Hat in Time by visiting your Humble library. If neither are in your library or on your account, then you will not have access to the Supporter's Hat.
2. Check if you have received the Supporter's Hat
- Check your email inbox for any email from Humble Bundle. The email is titled: "Your A Hat in Time - Supporter's Hat order is ready". Make sure to check your spam folder as well. The Supporter's Hat emails were sent in late October / early November.
- If you are unable to find the email, check your Humble library. Your Humble library can be accessed here.
- If you do not have a Humble account, or your Humble library does not contain the Supporter's Hat, then please contact Humble Support.
For help on finding the Supporter's Hat in-game, please visit this article.