1. Make sure all your drivers are up to date
- Make sure your graphics driver is fully up to date. If you have an NVidia GeForce driver, try using GeForce Experience to automatically update your graphics driver.
- Make sure you have the Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributables installed.
- Make sure you have DirectX 9.0c installed.
2. Make sure you meet the minimum requirements
The minimum requirements can be viewed at the bottom of our Steam Store page.
3. Make sure you are running on your dedicated graphics card
Most laptops and some desktops have two graphics cards, a low-power graphics card and a dedicated gaming graphics card. If this is the case, open your NVidia or AMD control panel, and make sure A Hat in Time is launching using the dedicated graphics card.