1. Make sure that your pledge includes game keys
- Follow this guide to view your A Hat in Time pledge.
- Verify that the pledge description includes the soundtrack, or that your pledge is at the $10 USD tier or above.
- If you are not a Kickstarter backer, or if your pledge does not include game keys, then you are not eligible for a free game key. More info on how to purchase the game here.
2. Your Alpha and Beta keys upgraded to the final game
- If your Kickstarter pledge was $40 USD or above, you have received the Beta Build of A Hat in Time. If you have already redeemed those keys, then congratulations, you already have the full game in your library! If not, then please find those keys. Follow step 3 for assistance with finding your game keys.
3. Check if you have received the game keys
- Check your email inbox for any email from Humble Bundle or Gears for Breakfast. The emails are titled either: "Your A Hat in Time order is ready", "Hat in Time - Your Beta Build is ready!" or "Hat in Time - Your Alpha Build is ready!". Make sure to check your spam folder as well.
- If you are unable to find the email, check your Humble library. Your Humble library can be accessed here.
- If you do not have a Humble account, or your Humble library does not contain the game, then please contact Humble Support.