IMPORTANT: If you are playing in an “ALLMOD” online party, all mods are enabled and your experience will vary. We cannot accept reports of unfair play from those lobbies
To find out more about “ALLMOD” online parties click here
If someone is playing unfairly in Vanessa’s Curse, please use the following steps.
Step 1: Report the player within Steam.
- Go to the user's Steam Community profile
- Click on the "..." button in the upper-right corner of the user's profile
- Click on "Report Player" in this dropdown menu
- Select "They are cheating in a game" > "Submit this account for review" and fill out the details of what happened and the game it occurred in, then select the "Submit Report" button
To reach a user's Steam Community profile while in-game:
- Press Shift+Tab (by default) to bring up the Steam Overlay
- In the Friends panel on the left, click "View Players"
- Find the offending player under the appropriate tab and click the player's avatar
Step 2 (Optional): If you have video of the occurrence, you can submit it to us Via Modmail in Discord
- Join the A Hat in Time server (discord link)
- Send a Direct Message to @modmail#5460 containing the video and an explanation of your concern and the name of your online party